• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new to site: Disability attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

disabilityJD

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hi,
I am actually an attorney and do not want to intrude on the forum. I think this is a great forum with an abundance of great information. I thought I might be of some help for some of you with questions about SSDI. I will try not to intrude too much and will jump in at times where there is some confusion if its ok. . I know there is a lot of contradictory information out there and I will try to clear things up as much as I can. I hope that this will help some people with disabilities facing some tough decisions about applying for Social Security Disability benefits. I have also started a blog that goes over basic aspects about applying for SSDI if anyone is interested. I am very excited to be a part of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Hi,
I am actually an attorney and do not want to intrude on the forum. I think this is a great forum with an abundance of great information. I thought I might be of some help for some of you with questions about SSDI. I will try not to intrude too much and will jump in at times where there is some confusion if its ok. . I know there is a lot of contradictory information out there and I will try to clear things up as much as I can. I hope that this will help some people with disabilities facing some tough decisions about applying for Social Security Disability benefits. I have also started a blog that goes over basic aspects about applying for SSDI if anyone is interested. I am very excited to be a part of this forum.
Just an FYI, our forums do not permit any kind of advertisements as part of their signature or posts. You might want to edit that out, or one of the forum "gods" (READ: mods) will end up doing it for you.

Other than that, we always welcome professionals amongst our group. We only have a couple of seniors here who specialize in Disability matters (onderzoek being the primary).

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">