• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not disabled

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sue012

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? FL. Does it do any good to report someone to social security that you know is not disabled? I have proof (pictures) of someone that is on SSD working and doing things that they said they could not do.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
See https://forum.freeadvice.com/divorce-separation-annulment-36/money-owed-me-443584.html for more info on this poster

cracker

Why would you want to do that?
Just because you see this person doing something they say they can't do every now and then doesn't mean they can do it for 40 hours a week.
It is not easy to be approved for disability, in fact, it takes a lot of work and sometimes a lot of money to prove you have a disability.
Somebody thought this person was eligible, it is not your call so mind your own business.

If they have wronged you in some horrible horrible way, throw a flaming bag of dog poop on their door step and move on with your life.

sue012

Yes it is my business and it is everones business when some one is saying that they are disabled and they really are not. That is one reason that Social Security is in the shape that it is in today along with this country. There are too many ppl out there that think they are owed something and take advantage of the system. I have seen this person remove a transmission and replace it in a car all alone and they said they could not do work like that. They say that they can sit for more than a few hours at a time and they are able to drive from FL to TX only stopping for gas. At one time this person was disabled but they are not any more.

cracker

I read your previous post, so I see your motive is greed and anger, which I expected.
When you work, money is taken out of your check to provide for you in the event you become disabled or too old to work. It may not cover all of it, but oh well. That is the way our system is. If you don't like it, leave.

So unless you are a vigilante who is also down in the hood spying on the girl who keeps having children just to up her foodstamps so she can buy more crack as well as spying on your ex, you are not minding your own business.

You are being vindictive and petty and will be wasting more of your "valubale tax dollar" by starting an unecessary investigation, which, by the time they complete, he will probably be old enough to collect SSI.

sue012

This is not out of greed or anger. And I am not spying on anyone this is someone that I know and is a family member. I have been at their house when they were changing out the transmission, put a new roof on the house, installed a new bathtub, put up sheetrock in the house you name it this person has done it. They think they are too good to work and feel like they are owed something. I know alot of people that are DISABLED and can't get SSD and then I know others that go to work ever day working 40+ hours a week and are too proud collect SSD when they should. Karma will visit this person one day.

sue012

I never said that it was a he. You just assumed it was a male, it could be a female that I am talking about. and karma will visit you too

BL

I never said that it was a he. You just assumed it was a male, it could be a female that I am talking about. and karma will visit you too
How many cigarettes and coffee , or alcoholic beverages are you going to smoke and drink just sitting around brewing like the bad which of the west ?

What skeletons are in your closet ?

Bing , I have a great idea . Instead of sitting around typing about all who you believe are frauds , why not take up a course and become a private investigator , and be paid for it all ?

It's something you love to do , right ? ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">