• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Post benefits question.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

djh37

I am from SC. I have recently been approved for disability. Prior to this I self published a book which is available for sale at Amazon.com. What must i do with this book to protect my benefits? Is there a minimum amount of supplimental monthly income allowed to disabled people?:confused: What if sales are donated to charity?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Onderzoek

If this income is paid to you as wages, you will need to file an annual report and explain why. If this income is paid under a 1099 as a royalty (which is likely), then unless you file a self-employment tax return, you don't need to report it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">