• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Received my Disability Update Report

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Yanall

What is the name of your state? CO

Hi,

I received my disability update report either on the 17th of this month? and I sent it back out to SS. I was wondering what are my chances of not getting a full medical report. I have social security because of A/H (Auditory Hallucinations), paranoia, anxiety, PTSD. The form had 6 questions on it.

BL

What is the name of your state? CO

Hi,

I received my disability update report either on the 17th of this month? and I sent it back out to SS. I was wondering what are my chances of not getting a full medical report. I have social security because of A/H (Auditory Hallucinations), paranoia, anxiety, PTSD. The form had 6 questions on it.

http://www.disabilityfacts.com/resources/outline.html

Mailer review :

Mailer Review. Some people receive a Disability Update Report (Form SSA-455 or Form SSA-455-OCR) in the mail, and are asked to fill it out, and return it to SSA. These usually are people whom SSA considers unlikely to have their benefits terminated. Most people who receive mailers do not undergo full medical review unless their responses indicate possible medical improvement or increased work capacity. A few people have both mailer and full scale reviews.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">