• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Social Security Disability

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snosissy

What is the name of your state? The state is Ohio.I have a question.I know a person that is on Disability.He was getting $1000 a month.This person tried to apply for SSI and I told him that he couldn't get it as he was getting $1000 a month.He said, then he wanted to be switched to Retirement.I told him that he was given the Disability as it paid more.The person had cancer.He is working part time.I told him that he is allowed to make up to a certain amount on Disability.My question is this-----How the heck did they raise his Disability to $1200 a month?I was told that this person would stay at $1000 a month,he is 62,and then when he turns 65 , it would then be called retirement at that same dollar amount.This person is bragging about getting more money,which I do not see how, and here is the "killer", the guy is working 3 to 4 days a week.He is working "under the table".If you know what I mean.I am ready to report his butt to Social Security or the IRS.I can give them the address where this guy works and his plate number.The small company that he works for would lie or say that they didn't know that the guy wasn't claiming the money.I do not feel this is right.Would the IRS send someone to sit there and catch this guy and would the Social Security do the same.I can give them the days of the week and the times.IT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!! This guy, if he is getting the increase in Disability,is making close to $1200 a month(hush,hush) money.There are a lot of people fighting to get Disability and SSI and this guy is getting away with crap like this.He is making money,driving a cab,and not reporting it. Thanks:mad:What is the name of your state?

BL

What is the name of your state? The state is Ohio.I have a question.I know a person that is on Disability.He was getting $1000 a month.This person tried to apply for SSI and I told him that he couldn't get it as he was getting $1000 a month.He said, then he wanted to be switched to Retirement.I told him that he was given the Disability as it paid more.The person had cancer.He is working part time.I told him that he is allowed to make up to a certain amount on Disability.My question is this-----How the heck did they raise his Disability to $1200 a month?I was told that this person would stay at $1000 a month,he is 62,and then when he turns 65 , it would then be called retirement at that same dollar amount.This person is bragging about getting more money,which I do not see how, and here is the "killer", the guy is working 3 to 4 days a week.He is working "under the table".If you know what I mean.I am ready to report his butt to Social Security or the IRS.I can give them the address where this guy works and his plate number.The small company that he works for would lie or say that they didn't know that the guy wasn't claiming the money.I do not feel this is right.Would the IRS send someone to sit there and catch this guy and would the Social Security do the same.I can give them the days of the week and the times.IT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!! This guy, if he is getting the increase in Disability,is making close to $1200 a month(hush,hush) money.There are a lot of people fighting to get Disability and SSI and this guy is getting away with crap like this.He is making money,driving a cab,and not reporting it. Thanks:mad:What is the name of your state?

First you say SSDI increased from 1,000 to 1,200 , then you say He gets 1,200 ( hush,hush ) money ???

Ya better get your ducks in a row ......

snosissy

I beg your pardon. Can you read? The man gets $1200 a month, Disabilty, and he is working making $1200 a month.The money he makes working is not reported to Social Security or the IRS. Thank you

BL

I beg your pardon. Can you read? The man gets $1200 a month, Disabilty, and he is working making $1200 a month.The money he makes working is not reported to Social Security or the IRS. Thank you
Pardon the criminal **************.. Now prove it ...... And I insinuated from 1 grand to $12oo.oo , how can that be ? You find out , since you know every other aspect .

FYI , when an SSDI beneficiary reaches retirement age as you so are correct , retirees are able to keep so much of earned income SSA.com .

SSDI automatically goes to retirement . I find your post confusing , as anyone , including the IRs would .

Get your ducks in a row ...... and lastly - Prove Fraud n .. Oh yes I seen a program on my Vision last night .:D

Theyz got cam eras and evera thin . You see that ? you funny ..

snosissy

I was married to this man. I know for a fact that he is working. He does not report it. As for his Disability going up to $1200 from $1000 that seems very odd. Once you get Disability it stays at that amount except for cost of living increase.When you are on Disability you are only allowed to make up to a certain dollar amount.I know as my brother was on it before he died from cancer.

BL

I was married to this man. I know for a fact that he is working. He does not report it. As for his Disability going up to $1200 from $1000 that seems very odd. Once you get Disability it stays at that amount except for cost of living increase.When you are on Disability you are only allowed to make up to a certain dollar amount.I know as my brother was on it before he died from cancer.
Ok bozzo, bring cancer into it . Did you watch your sibling quiver and die of cancer ? Not relevant to Law . You sound like you got an Axe to grind , go elsewhere , I watched my sis die of it . So what , if She were to have been able to make some side bucks ? is it going to effect you ?

You got an Axe to grind, now as I SAID , now prove the under the table earnings ..

snosissy

I do not know what the hell you are talking about.I was raised to be honest.There are too many people cheating the system.People who should be on Disability and are really sick have to "fight" to get it.Fraud needs to be stopped in it's tracks.I have an axe to "grind"? I do not think so.I loathe liars and cheats.I do not think that is funny when someone makes money and don't pay their taxes on that money.

BL

I do not know what the hell you are talking about.I was raised to be honest.There are too many people cheating the system.People who should be on Disability and are really sick have to "fight" to get it.Fraud needs to be stopped in it's tracks.I have an axe to "grind"? I do not think so.I loathe liars and cheats.I do not think that is funny when someone makes money and don't pay their taxes on that money.
Ok OHIO , be sure to vote conservative . Geezers, who should know the Gov. waste your tax money on BS pig programs ???? , and you are so frustrated over one individual. Let the good times role .. How bouts a $1,000.00 a Plate invitation ???

snosissy

Gee, I guess that you do not have a life with all your posts that are in the thousands.It sounds like you are "tipping" the bottle. You are so anal.I am not going to waste my time on someone who has issues and it sounds like you have many.Quit judging and looking down your nose at people.Quit calling people names too.I guess your parents didn't teach you any manners.You must have been one of those "bullies" in school.

BL

Gee, I guess that you do not have a life with all your posts that are in the thousands.It sounds like you are "tipping" the bottle. You are so anal.I am not going to waste my time on someone who has issues and it sounds like you have many.Quit judging and looking down your nose at people.Quit calling people names too.I guess your parents didn't teach you any manners.You must have been one of those "bullies" in school.
lol , troll. get lost .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">