• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Social Security Statue of Limitations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jav3

What is the name of your state?
Florida

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to know if there is a statue of limitations on how far back social security can go to say you own back money ?

For example, can they go back to 1981 in 2004 and say you own money ?

Thanks for your help.

Looking forward in hearing from you soon,

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jav3 said:
What is the name of your state?
Florida

To Whom It May Concern:

I would like to know if there is a statue of limitations on how far back social security can go to say you own back money ?

For example, can they go back to 1981 in 2004 and say you own money ?

Thanks for your help.

Looking forward in hearing from you soon,

My response:

That depends upon the facts and situation, and the reasons SS is giving you. Be truthful, and complete, and you'll receive an answer. Without your complete situation, and told truthfully, you won't get any responses.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My further response:

Yeah, I had a feeling you wouldn't come back and answer my questions. I can read between the lines of your post and you were doing everything you could to avoid the word "Fraud".

The SSA will get you, pal.

IAAL

J

jav3

Fraud ? Who said anything about Fraud.

I am just trying to get information on something.
To explain everything in detail will be very loong that is why didn't replied.

Don't know why you jumping to conclusions and accusing.
Makes wonder what type of attorney, (if you are one at all) ?

Now I know to be very careful about you and any comments/advice you might give.

Thanks anyways !
I will seek my answer somewhere else.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jav3 said:
Fraud ? Who said anything about Fraud.

I am just trying to get information on something.

My response:

Anybody who starts asking questions about the Statute of Limitations and the SSA asking for reimbursement for payments occurring from 1981, can only be talking about one thing - - FRAUD.

IAAL

J

jav3

I never said that and that is not what this is about.
If you want to think that then that is up to you.

I am trying to find out information on it since received a letter saying that some money was owed, then another with different information.
When called them to find out information about all this social security had no clue !

Don't I have the right to ask where they came up with this figure being that last year they came up with a different figure and a payment arrangement was made and now they can't say where it came from and everytime talk to someone at SS is a different story.

If you are a social security attorney you should know this.
Are you an attorney at all ? Which state you practice at ?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jav3 said:
I never said that and that is not what this is about.
If you want to think that then that is up to you.

I am trying to find out information on it since received a letter saying that some money was owed, then another with different information.
When called them to find out information about all this social security had no clue !

Don't I have the right to ask where they came up with this figure being that last year they came up with a different figure and a payment arrangement was made and now they can't say where it came from and everytime talk to someone at SS is a different story.

If you are a social security attorney you should know this.
Are you an attorney at all ? Which state you practice at ?

My response:

Why is the money owed? Did you receive the money fraudulently? Of course you did.

They "came up" with that figures based upon interest and penalties, and you're lucky they haven't had your ass thrown in jail.

IAAL

J

jav3

Obviously from your last response you are NOT an attorney and I am wasting time with you. Is because of people like you that some people hesitate to ask for help and advice.

If you were an attorney you wouldn't be responding like that.

Thanks and have a nice day !

I just hope that anyone else that comes here for advice don't waste their time and play games like you doing.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jav3 said:
Obviously from your last response you are NOT an attorney and I am wasting time with you. Is because of people like you that some people hesitate to ask for help and advice.

If you were an attorney you wouldn't be responding like that.

Thanks and have a nice day !

I just hope that anyone else that comes here for advice don't waste their time and play games like you doing.

My response:

Oh, really? I wouldn't respond like that?

Listen, I don't answer your questions. You answer mine.

And, since you failed and refused to answer my question, the presumption is that you're evading the word "Fraud".

I got your number.

IAAL

tigger22472

[Just thought I'd put my two cents worth in here since I do know about SS things.
jav3 said:
Obviously from your last response you are NOT an attorney and I am wasting time with you. Is because of people like you that some people hesitate to ask for help and advice..
And it's because of people like you that it's so hard for the ones who DO deserve SS to get it.

jav3 said:
IAAL just called it like he saw it.

SS is government money.. the government ALWAYS gets their money.. that should answer your question.

J

jav3

Sure ! NOT

Like I said not going to waste my time with you.
I can here for serious answers and obviously you not.
You are just playing games and being "smart".

Got my number ? What number

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jav3 said:
Got my number ? What number

My response:

I knew it. You're a criminal looking for an "escape" from the clutches of your criminal, fraudulent, past!

As you just recently discovered, you can run, but you can't hide. Sooner or later your past catches up to you, Dufus!

IAAL

J

jav3

That type of response shows that you are not serious and professional.

As said before I am not going to waste my time here anymore and will go somewhere else were I can get serious professional legal advice.
Obviously here that can't be fine.

Find someone else to play games with.

Thanks !
Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">