• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SS Recip Needs Financial Advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Palientologist

New Jersey,
This summer I took a part time job working around 35 hrs a week, I was working in a restaurant and it is a tourist season and is only twenty weeks long, . .

I became ill on the 18th week, and was diagnosed with cancer, I was unable to receive unemployment security because to be eligible you need to 20wks.

I would like to know where a social security recipient can make a loan to get me through the winter months coming up.

My credit isn't to good, since, 2004, as I was taken to the cleaners by a DOD, government contractor that owned a ten billion dollar Financial Corporation and a Helicopter Company, when I was a technology developer involved in the Emergency Response and Search and Rescue business.

I saw the loans for 14 days at $13.13 per $100, . . . any thing else out there for us folks in our Golden Years ?

Last edited:

Proserpina

New Jersey,
This summer I took a part time job working around 35 hrs a week, I was working in a restaurant and it is a tourist season and is only twenty weeks long, . .

I became ill on the 18th week, and was diagnosed with cancer, I was unable to receive unemployment security because to be eligible you need to 20wks.

I would like to know where a social security recipient can make a loan to get me through the winter months coming up.

I saw the loans for 14 days at $13.13 per $100, . . . any thing else out there for these people in their Golden Years ?

This really isn't a legal question.

Whether or not you wish to take out a loan is entirely up to you. There are pros and cons obviously, but ultimately it's your decision.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">