• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Was on SSD - NOw Retired age 67- Need to Work ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Palientologist

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New Jersey

I found this :

Section 802.3 - Earnings Limit After
Full Retirement Age
Beginning with the month you reach full retirement age, you can earn as much as you like and still collect all your Social Security benefits. The earnings limits no longer apply. If you are an employee, only the amount of money you earn through the month before the month of full retirement age will count. For example, if you reach

Will I be forced to pay Medical Benefits, such as are presently on my plan, I now am insured but also have
Medicaid and medicare, . .

I guess I'll loose my Food Stamps ?

Also I have cancer.

Is the government really on the side of the poor, . . at 678 a month I believe I am well below the poverty level.

What is in store for me ?

Will much appreciate you advice.

Last edited:

Onderzoek

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
New Jersey

I found this :

Section 802.3 - Earnings Limit After
Full Retirement Age
Beginning with the month you reach full retirement age, you can earn as much as you like and still collect all your Social Security benefits. The earnings limits no longer apply. If you are an employee, only the amount of money you earn through the month before the month of full retirement age will count. For example, if you reach

Will I be forced to pay Medical Benefits, such as are presently on my plan, I now am insured but also have
Medicaid and medicare, . .

I guess I'll loose my Food Stamps ?

Also I have cancer.

Is the government really on the side of the poor, . . at 678 a month I believe I am well below the poverty level.

What is in store for me ?

Will much appreciate you advice.

Contact your local office and make an appointment to file for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for the aged since you are over age 65. You may still get food stamps (depends on your state) and you may get Medicaid in addition to Medicare (depends on your state) and your state may pay your Medicare Part B premium.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/EN-05-11000.pdf

You do not have to be disabled for SSI if you are over age 65.

Or you can return to work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">