• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ssdi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

annie44

my husband and i have been seperated for 2 years,he lives in florida,i live in the netherlands with our 2 minor children,he receives ssdi benefits every month which also includes money for the children deposited in their name only he is the payee and has never since we split sent any money yet he continues to pocket the money he gets for our children every month,i've reported this twice,he then calls me ands laughs and said all he had to do is fill out a form stating that money is being used for our children.how can i right this wrong? I think since the children live with me and i support them i should become the payee not him,what can i do?
thank you

BL

Who did you report this too ?

Do you have a Custody order naming you as the the parent with physical custody ?

Perhaps try here :

Netherlands
Federal Benefits Unit
American Embassy
42 Elgin Road
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4
Ireland
Phone: 353-1668-8777 Ext: 2112 (mornings only)
Fax: 353-1668-7245
Email: [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">