• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ssdi check deposit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wkpone12

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA

I live in Georgia, Does anyone know when my check due the 3rd will direct deposit due to the labor day holiday on Monday Sept 2, 2013?

Thanks for any help

wkpone12

LdiJ

I live in Georgia, Does anyone know when my check due the 3rd will direct deposit due to the labor day holiday on Monday Sept 2, 2013?

Thanks for any help

wkpone12
I cannot tell you for sure, but I can tell you that most government direct deposits show up on the date due if that date itself is not a holiday. Since the 3rd is not a holiday, odds are that you will get your deposit as normal. Have you ever had a delay if Sunday was the 2nd?

wkpone12

Ssdi reply

I cannot tell you for sure, but I can tell you that most government direct deposits show up on the date due if that date itself is not a holiday. Since the 3rd is not a holiday, odds are that you will get your deposit as normal. Have you ever had a delay if Sunday was the 2nd?
no, but I have had the friday before for ach due to holiday being on monday. I kinda though Monday being the holiday would effect this as normally my deposit goes in at midnight the night before the due date. I forgot computers work even on holidays. Assuming the fed reserve computers run Monday for that Midnight run!

Thanks

BL

Every once in a while the deposit is in the bank at an earlier date.

No way to tell for sure.

If you have access to the bank account via internet ,you can check every day.

Just Blue

Thanks for any help

wkpone12
Next Friday. :rolleyes:

wkpone12

With prayer AND HOPE !!!! :p
Thanks a ton. I am planning a trip due uncle's surgery and it is nice to know about funds available for trip. Being on limited (set/fixed) these things are nice to know in advance. Thanks to all

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">