• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSDI Quality ASsurance Review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

55coupon55

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA

This is my first visit to this forum. I have applied for social security disability back in July 2010. I was sent to one of their doctors, which I did and I have been speaking with my medical examiner in Boston weekly. A decision was made on my application a month ago. Unfortunately it was selected for Quality ASsurance Review. She told me two weeks ago it is now out of her system so it means they are finished with it and I am to call the local office, which I did. She said it could be nine months before they actually notify the local office to send out the letter. Now my house is in foreclosure because of this stupid Quality ASsurance REview. Now I'm going to be homeless because of their stupid quality assurance review. I could tell by the examiners tone that it was an approval -- my case should be pretty clear cut. Now what do I do. Why should I have to suffer because of their internal "checks and balances"? Now what do i do?

csi7

Contact your congress representative for a congressional inquiry to be done.
A case chosen for review may take up to six weeks to complete.

55coupon55

Congressional help

Thanks. I have called and left messages for state senators and congressman to get back to me for this problem. I left messages with actual people and no one gets back to me. We are totally desparate. No money for food, utilities, housing etc let alone medication or medical follow up. I'm afraid I will be dead long before I get an initial decision. I'm not sure what more can be done.

csi7

Keep calling, keep researching on internet for other ways to get help through different agencies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">