• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSDI Review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimj3125

What is the name of your state? WA
I have been receiving SSDI for 3+ years. I had an attorney and ended going in front of a judge who approved me in about 5 minutes.
A couple of weeks ago I recieved paperwork for a review. I filled out the forms and sent them back.
Today I recieved more forms from determination services WA state. They want me to fill out a Function Report-Adult.
This paperwork is from the same place that found me to be not disabled over three years ago.
I suffer from PTSD and yes I do get benefits from VA. VA had me go see a shrink about 2 years ago to see if things had change. They had not and I was told I would not have to through it again.
I turn 60 in Oct this year.
I will fill out and return the forms and stress until I get an answer.
Thanks for the help in advance,
Jim in Sequim

Ozark_Sophist

Has it been two years since you had any form of professional counseling? No wonder you have to complete a function audit. If you have had counseling through VA or wherever, did you note the dates on the review? Provide documentation?

jimj3125

I have an appt with my therapist on the 30th, will get all dates again.
I have been seeing someone every other week for years.
This agency turned me down, the first go around, causing me to hire an attorney.
I sure hope I don't have to go through that again.
Thanks,
Jim in Sequim

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">