• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ssdi reviews

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kipp

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia. i was put on ssdi in 2002 for mental condition. i found out that i was reviewed in 2007 but i didn't have to do anything. if i had to fill something out or revieved something i don't remember. is this normal procedure and whatcan i expect in 2012.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia. i was put on ssdi in 2002 for mental condition. i found out that i was reviewed in 2007 but i didn't have to do anything. if i had to fill something out or revieved something i don't remember. is this normal procedure and whatcan i expect in 2012.
You should contact SSA and ask them.

BL

It's normal .

Depending on the severity of your condition SSA sets review dates .

Often times SSA will send a letter saying you are due for review but they have decided you do not need review at this time .

Notice could come in one document or two in the order I stated .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">