• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSI not giving me enough to survive!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL

itsacatsworld said:
DA Judge is discussing legal procedures with his female court reporter in chambers if I were to make a legal opinion on the case. :eek:

There're ain'nt a wink smiley that I see LOl The only one I can think of ? Oh wait a A whole minite .. :D

I

itsacatsworld

Im a firm believer in charity and helping those that need it but it seems SS isnt screwed by retirement its the millions on diasbility and the abuse and ungratefulness of the taxpayers charity.

BL

--PARIDISE-- said:
I have to ask this. Are you on something? I logged on twice today and saw your posts to Stealth.

I don't understand any of your posts.
Ok Darling forgive me I'm in phycotic Mode . Dam I always been told I'm a terrible T . Oh you wake up in the morning . Ain't no food upon the table . Better not complain to the the man . How she wears the apron . :D

Not correhant ? Ever listen to to 60's music . I'm 50 A Century old Failing in my years health wise . So for ya accuse me take a look at yourself .

I'll be back !! arnold stowzenhanger >> :confused:

BL

itsacatsworld said:
Im a firm believer in charity and helping those that need it but it seems SS isnt screwed by retirement its the millions on diasbility and the abuse and ungratefulness of the taxpayers charity.
If you earned it , you deseve it otherwise If you aren't disabled , get a dam JOB .

Shay-Pari'e

Blonde Lebinese said:
Ok Darling forgive me I'm in phycotic Mode . Dam I always been told I'm a terrible T . Oh you wake up in the morning . Ain't no food upon the table . Better not complain to the the man . How she wears the apron . :D

Not correhant ? Ever listen to to 60's music . I'm 50 A Century old Failing in my years health wise . So for ya accuse me take a look at yourself .

I'll be back !! arnold stowzenhanger >> :confused:
BL, I've seen you on these boards, I know you have been here for a long time. I don't know you at all, but you apparently have many posters concerned about you. You are not making any sense. If your drunk, go to bed. If you are having a serious health issue, please say so, so someone can help you.

ENASNI

hey

--PARIDISE-- said:
There is no cat fight. Please do not joke. There is something wrong with her, and there is not much anyone can do about it.
Its a him Paridise...

Sir Blonde... You at the computer drinking listening to CReedence clearwater revival? I love that group. good quote for this thread, you are making more sense. now... Go to your other thread and talk to me.

BL

--PARIDISE-- said:
BL, I've seen you on these boards, I know you have been here for a long time. I don't know you at all, but you apparently have many posters concerned about you. You are not making any sense. If your drunk, go to bed. If you are having a serious health issue, please say so, so someone can help you.
2,000 somn post Harray !! You Obviously haven't been in front of Old Sitting Judge . How stern does one have to get ? Where's Paradise BTW ? I like beaches . When I know I have to go to bed ,I will Ty . Is it warm There ? In a while I'll sign off . I have to attend to family Matter. Enjoy you're Iced Lemonade . I'm really not a bad guy , just obnoxious like some older sitting Judges , See I got the old obnoxious Judge to rule in OUR favor :D Good night all . ..

Rushia

Blonde Lebinese said:
2,000 somn post Harray !! You Obviously haven't been in front of Old Sitting Judge . How stern does one have to get ? Where's Paradise BTW ? I like beaches . When I know I have to go to bed ,I will Ty . Is it warm There ? In a while I'll sign off . I have to attend to family Matter. Enjoy you're Iced Lemonade . I'm really not a bad guy , just obnoxious like some older sitting Judges , See I got the old obnoxious Judge to rule in OUR favor :D Good night all . ..
I hope you feel better in the morning.

Shay-Pari'e

ENASNI said:
Its a him Paridise...

Sir Blonde... You at the computer drinking listening to CReedence clearwater revival? I love that group. good quote for this thread, you are making more sense. now... Go to your other thread and talk to me.
Sorry, I don't know him, but I tried. Does ANYONE know BL? If so, please check on him.

BL? Whats going on? People care hun. Please go back to your other thread and talk with everyone.

Ya! I like beaches also. I'm letting that slide.

Last edited:

Gracie3787

Blonde,
In the other thread you said that you may have had a stroke, please, please call someone or EMS to take you to the hospital. If you have had a stroke it is VERY IMPORTANT that you get checked right now so that more damage isn't done.
Please come back later and let us know how you're doing. You are in my prayers.
Gracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">