• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSI not giving me enough to survive!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL

Gracie3787 said:
Blonde,
In the other thread you said that you may have had a stroke, please, please call someone or EMS to take you to the hospital. If you have had a stroke it is VERY IMPORTANT that you get checked right now so that more damage isn't done.
Please come back later and let us know how you're doing. You are in my prayers.
Gracie
Gracie Ty My mom's name was Grace I was on Migraine meds Off the booze for 9 + years . Went on a New Years Lol . Yeh I know . The Docs say I'm a mystery . that was well before New years . I seen my daughter come up from VA . ( the mother absconded and hid them from me ) My Jr. hates her guts for it . The 2 girls , well they don't like me talking about it . ( ok I'm alive :eek: I try to be decent . I fought hard n tough ,but missed my kids growing up with me from a young age . It didn't know the Laws then .

I told my Lawyer she was an ass . I sited laws to her on appeals , She lied to me . Told me a Court date to come to . I showed . Sit there fer an hour . Ha Ha Then I stood UP and ask when my case was to be heard ? They finally told me it was all filed in Paperwork . Forgive me for ranting But I've been there and done that .. Psss I used to work my arse off all day Come home cooked dinners dishes , looked after the kids , the old Lady made me out a drunk Ha hA I'll let all ya'll figure it out . I changed my Sig , from Stupid to Happy Days . :rolleyes:

Have a Nice one ... Oh I won . They told her she;d serve 30 days IF she didn't bring the Legal under Law to see me .

Last edited:

ENASNI

okay

Blonde Lebinese said:
Gracie Ty My mom's name was Grace I was on Migraine meds Off the booze for 9 + years . Went on a New Years Lol . Yeh I know . The Docs say I'm a mystery . that was well before New years . I seen my daughter come up from VA . ( the mother absconded and hid them from me ) My Jr. hates her guts for it . The 2 girls , well they don't like me talking about it . ( ok I'm alive :eek: I try to be decent . I fought hard n tough ,but missed my kids growing up with me from a young age . It didn't know the Laws then .

I told my Lawyer she was an ass . I sited laws to her on appeals , She lied to me . Told me a Court date to come to . I showed . Sit there fer an hour . Ha Ha Then I stood UP and ask when my case was to be heard ? They finally told me it was all filed in Paperwork . Forgive me for ranting But I've been there and done that .. Psss I used to work my arse off all day Come home cooked dinners dishes , looked after the kids , the old Lady made me out a drunk Ha hA I'll let all ya'll figure it out . I changed my Sig , from Stupid to Happy Days . :rolleyes:

Have a Nice one ... Oh I won . They told her she;d serve 30 days IF she didn't bring the Legal under Law to see me .
Yes you have to be a man and a decent man... So stop drinking.. dont beat your self up about it..
What migraine meds and how many did you take?
You won good... so why are you drinking? Come on SIr Blonde... it was a hard thing to go through but Sober up... and continue to do what you have tried to do ... be a decent man! You are an okay DUDE! even if you have a black eye right now.

(OP sorry about the hi-jack)

BL

ENASNI said:
Yes you have to be a man and a decent man... So stop drinking.. dont beat your self up about it..
What migraine meds and how many did you take?
You won good... so why are you drinking? Come on SIr Blonde... it was a hard thing to go through but Sober up... and continue to do what you have tried to do ... be a decent man! You are an okay DUDE! even if you have a black eye right now.

(OP sorry about the hi-jack)
I don't have a Black eye , I got a bruise and Knot on me leg , and I tried caring the window air conditioner and messed up my hand . Ahh . Like I said I think It was spray paint that did It ( Non conclusive ) Breath man . ( watched me Dad in the Va . Hospt.} take his sort a last breath ( oh watched my sis of cancer Poor sole ) dieing in a Hospice. Yep my old man was a scoot in the military . I'm Just reminiscing and carrying on . Yep Jan. ! What is it Ma Orbacker Go to sleeo &b y ? Haa hha I took my vows on May 29 th . Think I should carry on with all the Irish , Injun, Dutch bullheadedness till after , then fall off ? Ha ha I like to watch hill street blues I think that one dude was a drunk er a couple a them . But in our hearts we do . Happy Days ..

Orbacker ? wake smell the roses . Lol Give some Gift > LOl

Last edited:

BL

itsacatsworld said:
Not on this subject , never.
You never seen the movie Darn . What's the 1/2 bold man's Name ? He's a decent guys xept He Gets on a Good one . :D
Ohh cipawhitz !!! Lm knoggens Off . I didn't specify " spray Paint " . Really I didn't inhale it from a dam can . I worked industrial with NO air protection 1/4 inch. on my face at the end of day . Like the the old coal miners . Watch some dam history , get over son .

Last edited:
--PARIDISE--, how dare you accuse me of frauding the system! you have no idea what my health is. you said your families money... not yours... i guess somebodys beem mooching off the system as well. as far as your questions I don't feel that I need to answer them, unless if you are a doctor. I wish i can work and make a decent living... I wish i didn't have the problems that i do now... do you think i enjoy living like this? with 380 a month i cant buy anything decent!!

I

itsacatsworld

yOU STATED YOU WERE DOING IN IT ON EBAY . My patience under lies is 0 when it comes to anything including my taxes.........your isp # i have and .......

isacatsworld,

LOL you need to learn to read better... I never once mention that i was doing busniess on ebay. As far as YOUR Taxes... Once i am capable of working which I am planning on starting an online company I hope to get off of the crappy government program because it's nothing but crap! the only thing i do like however is the health insurance and that alone Should be require for EACH americans ( legal). It may high up the taxes but who you are to tell somebody that cant afford health care that they cant live a healthy life? everybody deserves to live a healthy life. Some of you people really need to stop bitching about the SSI program.... One day you'll be mooching off of the government and it will really turn you into a real hypocrite.

Delete, I really like your posts... i agree with it entirely :)

I

itsacatsworld

Good 1 less ****er on the dole. If your capable of doing that why were you approved to take my tax dollars?....... I have more to say ,,

I

itsacatsworld

But you see every purchase now even your ugly is on the feds and your illegal will show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">