• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

SSI not giving me enough to survive!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwood

Does anyone know if BL is ok? the thought someone may have had a stroke is disconcerting, did any contact this poster? Just concerned...

ENASNI

um

dogwood said:
Does anyone know if BL is ok? the thought someone may have had a stroke is disconcerting, did any contact this poster? Just concerned...
He has been on-line today. seems okay, he may not want to talk about it. You are a good dogwood.. good dogwood... :D

BL

ENASNI said:
He has been on-line today. seems okay, he may not want to talk about it. You are a good dogwood.. good dogwood... :D
Dogs are a man's best Friend but I don't have one . Those dern dogwood trees . Yep I got up this morning . Then had a nap . Still ain't right , but I'll carry on .

ENASNI

Otay

Blonde Lebinese said:
Dogs are a man's best Friend but I don't have one . Those dern dogwood trees . Yep I got up this morning . Then had a nap . Still ain't right , but I'll carry on .
Okay Sir Blonde.. You do that! See you on the boards
I just love them Beatles. ;)
Boy – you’re gonna carry that weight,
Carry that weight a long time.
I never give you my pillow,
I only send you invitations,
And in the middle of the celebrations I break down

BL

No one means all he says, and yet very few say all they mean, for words are slippery and thought is viscous.
Henry Adams (1838 - 1918)
My lord does that mean your sorry to god ? Chuckle .

ENASNI

Blonde Lebinese said:
My lord does that mean your sorry to god ? Chuckle .
Sounds like you are coming back Sir Blonde!

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-- Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book one of the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy series), p. 50

BL

ENASNI said:
Sounds like you are coming back Sir Blonde!

The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-- Douglas Adams, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (book one of the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy series), p. 50
Ohh geeze If I could just walk on Water .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">