• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

transaction level review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

citrix

Hi. I want to know if SSA check each transaction in a bank statement during a redermination interview or just the numbers? I suppose they check the total of cash from first day of each month by limit of $2000. Do they check each item in a bank statement ?

Onderzoek

Hi. I want to know if SSA check each transaction in a bank statement during a redermination interview or just the numbers? I suppose they check the total of cash from first day of each month by limit of $2000. Do they check each item in a bank statement ?
There are several things your bank statements show; the balance on the first day of the month, the amount of money going into the account, and some history of how you spent the money. All of those can be looked at.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">