• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1111 d1 1111 d3 in NY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V-V-V

I have a ticket for passing on red light, 1111-d1, while it should be 1111-d3 (red arrow), according to the actual occurrence (I turned left on red arrow while traffic light was green; the cross-section does not have lights for left turn, only arrow). Location is Tuxedo, Orange county, NY

I guess there is a solid ground for dismissal because of wrong ordinance number. Did this argument work for anybody in court? Any recommendation from a pro?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Did you request a supporting deposition? If you have one what does it say?

When is your court date?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Well wait until you get the supporting deposition to find out what the officer says about the infraction.

Be advised that if you do not receive one you need to make a motion to dismiss IN WRITING to the court at least 5 days prior to trial.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">