• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1180D help please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

maxipadd

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
I got a ticket with a 1180D it says that the car is different from the car it really is nissan when it is honda. The ticket says i was caught by pacing. What should i do? And what is pacing?

asiny

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY
I got a ticket with a 1180D it says that the car is different from the car it really is nissan when it is honda. The ticket says i was caught by pacing. What should i do? And what is pacing?
The difference in the car make is unimportant and won't get you out of the ticket.

As to what you should do... what are you wanting to do?

"Pacing" is when a police officer follows you and checks your speed by looking at his speedometer.

Where in NY were you issued the ticket? What did the officer say when they stopped you? What was the speed zone and what was your speed? What was the speed the officer paced you at?

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Maxipadd? :rolleyes:

What should i do?
Look to your inner self and decide whether you want to admit your guilt or not.

Provide details for more information. The car make being wrong will probably not get you anywhere if all the other information on the ticket is correct.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">