• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15 over in Duplin Co, NC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

wickedgoogly

I was cited for doing 70 in a 55 in Duplin County, NC.

I have emailed several lawyers in the area and the concensus is that they can get me off on an improper equipment charge that incurs no points on my license and no insurance points.

My question is, since this is what all the lawyers will do, is there any way I can do this myself and save the legal fees? I would hate to pay an extra $175 to do exactly what the lawyers will do.

Does anyone know how to use this?

Thanks

The Occultist

This is kinda why you pay a lawyer, because you don't know how to do it. You also need to realize that local attorneys are more familiar with the courts, as well as the DA, so they will have the highest odds of achieving what they claim, while you have no legal experience, and there are some courts out there that hate it when one tries to play lawyer, which may create an unfavorable situation for you.

By the way, I am King of the run-on sentence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">