• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 tickets and confusion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bubba123

What is the name of your state? TX:rolleyes:
a few months ago i received tickets for no DL and running a red light. i have a vaild license which is no problem i set it for a court date because they couldnt take care of either whn i was in taking care of another ticket. my court date is rolling up and i called to check on the case and ask for a continuance. when they looked up under my name or my DL # they were not able to find anything. i previously called on it and remebered i had to give them the case# to find it. i did not have the # at the time i called the last time and then found the paper with the info and found that the clerk had spelled my name completely wrong on my summons. i was wondering if i let it go what would happen since they do not have my license# associated with the tickets or my correct name. my only major issue is not taking care of the ticket but being able to get the time to go to court. ?????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">