• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2 tickets (not to paradise) for the same offence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

onlinecorp

I was driving along route 211 which is a long straight road at around 12:40 at night. I was keeping with the speed of the car in front of me. The road has posted 45 mph signs all long the road. I was doing about 50.

Suddenly, a cop car pulled me over. I pulled over and gave my license and registration to the officer. At about 15 min he returned to my car with a speeding ticket, saying that I was in a 35 mph zone, obvilously a speed trap. Then another officer walks over to my car, and hands me ANOTHER SPEEDING TICKET for the same offence??? I guess they had to make quota!
:(

SHORTY LONG

I was driving along route 211 which is a long straight road at around 12:40 at night. I was keeping with the speed of the car in front of me. The road has posted 45 mph signs all long the road. I was doing about 50.

Suddenly, a cop car pulled me over. I pulled over and gave my license and registration to the officer. At about 15 min he returned to my car with a speeding ticket, saying that I was in a 35 mph zone, obvilously a speed trap. Then another officer walks over to my car, and hands me ANOTHER SPEEDING TICKET for the same offence??? I guess they had to make quota!
:(
Nice story, and your question or question are what? Moreover,
when posting a question, you must include the name of your state!

JIMinCA

That is a bizarre sounding story. Maybe you should take the time to tell us exactly what happened rather than any selective memory version of what happened.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">