• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

20 year ole ticket in Arizona!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yaesumofo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona

Hello, almost 20 years ago I received a Ticket (speeding) with a fine of $103.00 in Arizona. (the paperwork does not indiocate the "PAYOFF" amount.
The company I was working for agreed to pay it but did not.
I lost my Ca Drivers license and when I mad an application to get a duplicate it was denied due to this Arizona ticket.
I sent the court a letter requesting a copy of the orignal ticket.
The court has instead sent me a summary of the charge (now a failure to appear from 1991).
I would like to move for dismissal but do not know if this is the right thing to do. If so How would I go about it. If not just what should I do?
I really just want to clear it. It seems to me that if they can not produce the orignal ticket they have no case. Is this correct? Thank you

FlyingRon

Your chance to do anything with this ticket other than pay it went away when you failed to respond to it a long time ago. Pay Arizona whatever they want and get on with your life.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">