• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

21453(A) no camera San Leandro Ticket Oakland Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ENRRIQUE510

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
first time joining and posting long time user.

I did use the search and did look at posts from dates earlier BUT could not find one that would answer when I had no picture.

Location: Corner of Broadmoor ave & E.14th ave. San Leandro, CA.

I was in a bit of a rush, so I caught the yellow light which is legal, and was making a LEFT turn I was facing NORTH/EAST. BUT as I was reaching 1/2 the intersection I saw a Bicyclist crossing ILLEGALLY in my point of view, because there is no crosswalk on that particular intersection for a bicycle and she was ON the bike. So i stopped and waited until she crossed and then when she was done I proceeded. A police officer was on that corner waiting for his light he was facing SOUTH/WEST and he proceeded to pull me over. I provided them with insurance, registration and my temporary Drivers license from DMV which office R. Gill proceeded to TELL me that i could go to jail for not having a picture ID which i stated that I was waiting for my new one in Mail, and was very abrasive and just started blaming me stating that I could have killed the pedestrian because he claimed i was on tunnel vision. so he cited me

I appreciate any and all help! I am due in on or before 5/12/2014

and can anyone recommend a local bay area lawyer that may have dealt with this before?

and is TICKETBUST recommended?

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
21453. (a) A driver facing a steady circular red signal alone shall stop at a marked limit line, but if none, before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection or, if none, then before entering the intersection, and shall remain stopped until an indication to proceed is shown, except as provided in subdivision (b).

ENRRIQUE510

21453. (a) A driver facing a steady circular red signal alone shall stop at a marked limit line, but if none, before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection or, if none, then before entering the intersection, and shall remain stopped until an indication to proceed is shown, except as provided in subdivision (b).
Sorry thanks, I forgot to post what 21453(a) Means.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">