• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

30 day suspension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WCFC921

California. so i got my license suspended on Feb. 6 and its a 30 day suspenson. so can i drive starting a March 6 or do i have to wait untill march 7th?

racer72

You have to apply to have your license reinstated. This will involve a reinstatement fee plus possibly paying the license fee again. Your license is suspended till it is reinstated. Call your local licensing agency and ask when you can reapply.

WCFC921

You have to apply to have your license reinstated. This will involve a reinstatement fee plus possibly paying the license fee again. Your license is suspended till it is reinstated. Call your local licensing agency and ask when you can reapply.
um this is California we are talking about not Washington state. when the court took it away for speeding over 100mph the peace officer said to pick it up in 30 days.

The Occultist

um this is California we are talking about not Washington state. when the court took it away for speeding over 100mph the peace officer said to pick it up in 30 days.
If you know all the answers, why are you here?

If you do not have your license, you cannot drive. If you do have your license, you can. I really do not understand your confusion on this matter.

racer72

I am smart enough to do something you apparently you cannot do. It's called visiting the state of California's DMV website.

If my license is suspended, how can I get it back?

The steps you take to get your drivers license back depends on the reason(s) it was suspended. The following examples give you an idea of what you might need to do.

If your driver license was suspended for:

Being a negligent operator

Pay a reissue fee to DMV.
Pay fines to the court.
File proof of financial responsibility
Complete negligent operator probation without incurring a traffic violation or being involved in an avoidable accident.

CdwJava

California. so i got my license suspended on Feb. 6 and its a 30 day suspenson. so can i drive starting a March 6 or do i have to wait untill march 7th?
You can't just start driving - you need to see that your license status has been reinstated. Contact the DMV and find out what they will need from you.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">