• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

33 miles over in KS on NC license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

barrett1580

What is the name of your state?NC I got a ticket for 33 miph over posted limit in KS. Does KS have a recoprosity agreement with NC? If I pay the ticket and they do then I will loose my license for at least 30 days right? Also, what constitutes reckless driving. I think 33 mph sounds reckless to me. Oh yeah, this is my first ticket ever. Yikes

19 and shaking slightly

Last edited:

lwpat

Kansas Speeding North Carolina License

In North Carolina anything over 15mph is grounds for suspension. Many North Carolina drivers have been surprised with a loss of license because they just paid an out of state ticket rather than take the time and trouble to contest. This will also result in a steep increase in your insurance premiums. At this speed you are going to have trouble getting it reduced to an under 15 by yourself. An attorney will probably save you money in the long run but even an atttorney cannot guarantee results.

Try the find an attorney link on this site. Only if one is not listed in the KS area you may send me a private email for more resources.

Pay atention to LWPAT, this will be an automatic suspension and doubling of you insurance when it comes back to NC. It could take 12 to 24+ months to hit.

You need an attourny to minimize this one as much as possible.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">