• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

6 tickets in NY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

miglus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York
I got 6 tickets on a Parkway with a speed limit of 50 mph.
Driving at 105 mph, moving from lane unsafely, fail to signal, following too closely,driving across hazard markings and unsafe passing.
I fully understand the seriousness of the situation.
Am I facing jail time for those? I would appreciate any thoughts on that matter...types of defenses; the more information, the better.
Thank You

I know this isn't what you're looking for but when I see that type of driving I pray for a police car.
You better get a lawyer, I don't think you're going to get any sympathy from anyone that has ever driven.

Only defense I can see is some type of dire emergency, even still.....

Maestro64

It is a safe bet that your license is at risk here and they may suspend it on the spot so you might want to bring someone with you if that happens since you do not want to be caught driving home.

I am all about fighting tickets, but your beyond the DIY territory, and because your driving privileges are at risk and some pretty high fines you need a professional, if you wish to come out with with at least your license in hand.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">