• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

75 on 65 limited on South 280 San Mateo California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vincentsky

Citation # = 13683KB
Docket # = 404840-M
Violations = VC-22349A Max limit 65
Violation date = 6-29-2009
The last time I had a ticket was around July 2006 but I had traffic school so no point left.

Superior court central banch
800 North Humboldt Street. San Mateo, CA 94401

Letter contents:
If you fail to respond within 10 days after the due date below, you will be charged an additional

assessment, pursuant to sec 1214.1 of the penal code, and maybe subject to your drivers license

being withheld or suspended by DMV. The civil money assessment under 1214.1 PC maybe collected by

attachment of your ages, your spouse's wages, other property, and can intercept any tax refunds.

the civil assessment remains in effect for 10 year, or until paid.

Failure to comply with this notice by 8-13-09 will result in further charges and increased bail.

bail of $202 may be sent by mail on or before 8-13-09. to appear in court bring this notice to the

court on or before 8-13-09, on Tuesday between 12:30 pm and 1:30pm or on Monday, Wednesday and

Thursday before 8:30AM

Damn this f**king piece of s**t, $57 for attending traffic school. I'm loving this government so

much that I have to contribute all my money to uncle Sam right?

I don't know how this method work. Please help me out. I can't pay s**tz. I don't want to lose my

chance to attend traffic school either. Please help help help!!!! But ****z....I told him that I

was driving 75 already. He original said that I was doing 85 but I said no way....it was only 75 so

he wrote a 75 ticket. Am I over yet by admitting that?

Fight, Contest, or Beat Your California Traffic Ticket
and I read about this method: (not sure if this will work??)
Everything here are FREE of charge. You just need to spend your TIME here, and READ. And, be VERY

PATIENT!
We have FREE EXAMPLES of forms, documents, letters, motions of what we have done to beat the

tickets
in MS-Word and PDF format.
We will RESPONSE to your questions at the forum or email ASAP. And, we will be HONEST of what we

can do or cannot do.
If you get an UNFAIR TICKET, and you want to DO WHATEVER (legally) to beat it.
From Mr. MC's experience, only Trial By Written Declaration (TBWD) and Trial de Novo will increase

your chance to win.
You may (99% chance) still lose even you have good arguments.
Mr. MC has been to many court trials, and every Defendant was found guilty with their good

arguments.
The Judge will not embarrass the Officer at the court trial, and the Judge will only believe the

statements from the Officer.
You are curious about how we beat the tickets, and you want to learn this LIFETIME SKILLS
because ONCE YOU FIGHT YOU FIGHT!

vincentsky

Should I give them this???

Pursuant to California Penal Code Section 1054, et seq., and California Penal Code Section 19.7, I, the above-named defendant, hereby requests that you provide disclosure of the following:

Defendant’s statements and any and all relevant written or recorded statements of witnesses, including any statements, diagrams, made by the citing police officer on the reverse of the above-referenced Notice to Appear or on any piece of paper or other medium of information storage.
The names and addresses of all prosecution witnesses who will testify at trial.
Any engineering and traffic survey within the meaning of California Vehicle Code Section 627(a), conducted within the last five years, which justifies the prima facie speed limit relevant to the alleged violation charged in the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
The issuing officer’s training records that pertain to his instructions, certifications, or continuation of traffic speed enforcement, and to the instruction and certification in the use of the speed measuring device that was used to ascertain the speed of the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
Any copies of the departmental operations or procedures manual used for the training of this RADAR operator.
The officer’s daily log for the day of April 30th, 2010.
The officer’s RADAR log for the day of April 30th, 2010.
Detailed information of how a RADAR was being used to ascertain the speed of the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
The RADAR beam width measured in degree which was pointing at the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
The distance between the RADAR and the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear during the period of time where the speed was measured.
The name, model, and serial number of the device used to ascertain the speed of the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear, and the serial numbers and type (i.e. tuning for a particular speed measurement) of the tuning forks used to test the speed-measuring device or RADAR.
Copies of the maintenance, certification, and calibration records, for the last twelve months, of the speed-measuring device that was used to ascertain the speed of the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
A copy of the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) License that authorized the issuing police agency and operator of the speed-measuring device or RADAR to lawfully operate the device on a specific frequency and/or range of frequencies.
A copy of the portion of the radar unit manufacturer’s operator manual relating to field use and operation.
A copy of both sides of the officer’s copy of the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
A copy of any documentary evidence to be introduced at trial.
When the issuing officer has just began to pace or clock the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear:
i) The distance between the issuing officer’s vehicle and the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
ii) The initial speed of the issuing officer.
iii) The time it took the issuing officer paced or clocked the vehicle described in the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
The calibration record or certification of speedometer of the issuing officer’s vehicle for the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
The “Clocking Slip” of the issuing officer’s speedometer.
The year, make, and model of the issuing officer’s vehicle for the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
The year, make, and model of the speedometer of the issuing officer’s vehicle for the above-referenced Notice to Appear.
The maintenance records and mileage of the issuing officer’s vehicle for the above-referenced Notice to Appear.

I am requesting that all of the above-requested items (a)-(v) be mailed to me, the above-referenced Defendant, at the above Defendant’s address.

Pursuant to California Penal Code Section 1054.5(b), I require these records to be delivered within fifteen (15) days counting from Sept 30th, 2010, the first business day after the preparation and mailing of this request, the due date for response to this request is day, Oct 15th, 2010 (Pacific Standard Time).

Cc: Palo Alto Courthouse
Cc: Los Altos Police Department
Encl: Copy of “Notice to Appear”
Copy of “Courtesy Notice”

CdwJava

Good luck with all of that ... there are a number of those items in that request which they will not be able to provide you, and some they will not have to provide you.

(FCC license, for one, as it is not required, and a copy of the manual, for two, as that is copyrighted. You can ask the manufacturer for a copy of the manual - maybe they'll have it on line.)

You can certainly shotgun approach the request if you like, but not all of that will come back to you.

Also, note, that your admission of 75 in a 65 is going to be pretty damaging.

Good luck.

- Carl

I_Got_Banned

Citation # = XXXXXXX
Docket # = XXXXXX
First of all, you need to delete those 2 parts... We don't need either...

Second of all, are you actually reading what you're posting??? Here's an example... You tell me how much of this actually makes sense to you:
From Mr. MC's experience, only Trial By Written Declaration (TBWD) and Trial de Novo will increase your chance to win.
You may (99% chance) still lose even you have good arguments.
So they're saying that it will increase your chance of winning from 0% to 1%!!!!

Mr. MC has been to many court trials, and every Defendant was found guilty with their good arguments.
That's supposed to give you any hope that you can beat your citation?

And the part that impresses me the most, has got to be THIS:
...because ONCE YOU FIGHT YOU FIGHT!

vincentsky

what about community service

Hi there
I called the court today but they won't tell me any info related to the community service. I want to do community service instead of paying. However, I don't what the schedule is like since I got a full time job. 2nd, I don't know where they going to put me to? Picking up garbage on highway, thats very dangerous. I also heard that you still have to pay like $50 even if you choose to do community service.

So.....let me do the math. $50 (CS) + $57 (right to attend traffic school) + $15 (traffic school) = $122 Am I right about these fees?

If I choose to pay, they will probably decrease it to $180 from $202 + $15 traffic school = $195.

So it is about $70 difference. Is it worthy to do the community service? I mean if I can do it over the weekend and do it in the library for 5 hours, that is perfectly fine with me. Are the fees that I listed correct though??

Jim_bo

Good luck with all of that ... there are a number of those items in that request which they will not be able to provide you, and some they will not have to provide you.

(FCC license, for one, as it is not required, and a copy of the manual, for two, as that is copyrighted. You can ask the manufacturer for a copy of the manual - maybe they'll have it on line.)

You can certainly shotgun approach the request if you like, but not all of that will come back to you.

Also, note, that your admission of 75 in a 65 is going to be pretty damaging.

Good luck.

- Carl
Let's be real, Carl... he likely won't get anything!! Discovery requests are routinely ignored in this State as defendants don't really have rights and the law is just a suggestion.

I_Got_Banned

If I choose to pay, they will probably decrease it to $180 from $202 + $15 traffic school = $195.
You don't know if the judge is going to reduce it to $180 from $202... And you left out the $57 for traffic school...

So add $202 + $57 + ~$15 = ~$274

Is it worthy to do the community service? I mean if I can do it over the weekend and do it in the library for 5 hours, that is perfectly fine with me.
You're not gonna get to pick and choose where you do your community service!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">