• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

90 on 65 in NC

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

abou202

What is the name of your state? North Carolina.
It was 7.30 AM when I was pulled over by a State Highway Trooper doing 90 on 65. I was speeding to drop of my car at a dealership so I cannot miss my ride to work. With the past 12 months, I have receive one ticket in VA doing 74 on 55. In NC, I have just receive one ticket back in August, 2004 which is over one year. I am very worried about my license being suspended. What are my options. If I can, I want to avoid paying an Attorney since they are all talking about $500. I really need help with this. Also can Prayer of Judgement save me? The charges on the ticket speeding (G.S. 20-141(J1)

Last edited:

HomeGuru

abou202 said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina.
It was 7.30 AM when I was pulled over by a State Highway Trooper doing 90 on 65. I was speeding to drop of my car at a dealership so I cannot miss my ride to work. With the past 12 months, I have receive one ticket in VA doing 74 on 55. In NC, I have just receive one ticket back in August, 2004 which is over one year. I am very worried about my license being suspended. What are my options. If I can, I want to avoid paying an Attorney since they are all talking about $500. I really need help with this. Also can Prayer of Judgement save me? The charges on the ticket speeding (G.S. 20-141(J1)

**A: a Prayer of Judgement will not help but try a pray or two.

sukharev

$500 is a good deal, take it. If attorney is familiar with the court, he can negotiate a much better deal than you could on your own. But, familiarity with the court is a must, so choose wisely.

If convicted, you risk a licence suspension and 4 additional insurance points which will result in a 90% increase in your insurance for the next 3 years.

The attorney looks like a good investment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">