• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aggravated unliscensed New York

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

terry12345

I currently have several summons for aggravated unliscensed, no registration, no insurance etc. This has been because my my license was revoked long ago and i had to continue driving to work. Do i have any chance of redeeming this situation and possibly gget a hardship license so this issue does not continue to snowball? Also my court date is scheduled months from now,is there anyway of solving this sooner?

qcxlvr1

terry12345 said:
I currently have several summons for aggravated unliscensed, no registration, no insurance etc. This has been because my my license was revoked long ago and i had to continue driving to work. Do i have any chance of redeeming this situation and possibly gget a hardship license so this issue does not continue to snowball? Also my court date is scheduled months from now,is there anyway of solving this sooner?
Why on earth are you driving if you know your license is no good? I would be fuming if you hit a friend or family member of mine with your car and I found out you had no license. Furthermore, I lock at least one person up a week for AUO. If you drive in the city of New York with a suspended license, you go to jail.

First, STOP DRIVING. Second, call a criminal attorney now. Your summonses ARE CRIMINAL OFFENSES--not violations, and will result in a criminal record with DCJS if you don't take care of this. The attorney will probably be able to sort it out, get the stuff reduced to traffic violations, but you will pay a massive fine and good luck finding anyone to insure you.

Again, you really have no business driving until your license is restored to a valid class D license and you clear up all of the suspensions you have. You can request a hardship license from DMV. They seem to give every Tom, Dick and Harry one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">