• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Appealing Probate Decision

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TraciJo27

What is the name of your state? Georgia

I received a speeding ticket in Paulding County, GA. I was going 62 in a 45mph zone. However, I was traveling on a 4 lane divided highway and thought the speed limit was 55. I researched and found that the road was not properly signed, and according to Georgias' traffice code, the ticket was illegally given since the road was missing about 5 signs they should have had in place. Also, the officer was not able to be seen at least 500 feet away, which is another violation of the traffic code. I went before a probate judge today and presented the traffic codes, etc., and she did not even acknowledge it. She found me guilty and I am mad!! Radar was not allowed on the road per the Georgia Traffic Code. How can I appeal a probate judge's decision? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">