• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arizona Failure to Stop, Stop sign on Green Light intersection.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

matt59254

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Arizona

Hi all, I was cited for Failure to Stop at a stop sign. I have a couple questions. I was cited 3/6/2014 and my written court date on the citation is for 3/26/2014. Given I did not fail to stop via obstruction/obscure of view of the officer by the angle and incoming traffic..

Should I file a motion for discovery? Would filing a motion for discovery make the citing officer more aware of the case/prepare additional notes?

If you were cited for a civil traffic violation and a hearing to contest it, you can request a hearing with a civil traffic hearing officer by mail. We must receive your request prior to the court date written on your ticket. Simply complete the form and mail it to the court. Once the court has received your request, a trial date will be scheduled and you will be notified by mail of the trial date.
Should I request a hearing or should I show up on the given court date?

Thank you for any help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">