• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

basic speed ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

casey-st

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MN

Ok i'm going to just state exactly what happened.
me and my brother were going to a wrestling meet on a friday night we were speeding earlyr but then we decided to slow down..we come up to a cop who is in front of us and he pulls over and flips the cherries on and were pulled over, comes up to the window and asks what the hurry was i said nothing..he procedes to tell me that he had me and 76 and 82 which i was NOT going at all and he said we were coming into town a little fast..but as he said our speed he didnt seem confident at all it was almost like he knew that we knew that he was bull****ing us..then he comes back and ask me if i am high and drunk, he said i just looked trashed..i was completely sober so i was like no and hes like ok i'll give ya the benefit of the doubt, but im gonna knock down the speed to just "basic speed" he said and didnt even write a speed that he clocked us at on the ticket..i know he never radared us..he told me i could go to court and im going to but i wonder what he is going to say, it really bothered me that he accused me of drinking or being high when i was just going to a wrestling meet with my little brother.. so for all the spelling errors.

casey-st

yeah i am wondering what the cop is going to say in court..also i went to court and the judge was like an hour late and the cop wasnt there so i gotta go back in a few weeks

Isis1

first off, he didn't accuse you of being high or drunk, he asked you if you were high or drunk. BIG difference.

second, it's sunday. Crystal Ball seems to be drinking and can't tell the future correctly right now. that, or she said the "orcirfer well sid yoo went too fast to see".

so, how fast were you going?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">