• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bench Warrants in New Jersey

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eddhead

What is the name of your state New Jersey?

I live in NY but the ticket was given in NJ. I did not make my court date and as a result a bench warrant was issued for me. I satisfied both the warrant and the ticket today. The court administrator told me in so doing the warrant was 'rescinded' and 'disposed'. Does that also mean the bench warrant (not the ticket) was removed from my record? She said yes, but did not really seem that sure.

Maestro64

Did you get something in writing saying it was, I would hope so since you do not want to have run in with the police if the system was not updated immediately. If you have something form the court in writing saying you have been cleared that would be good to keep with you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">