• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Big, Big Win In Nj Traffic Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rtmcqueen

What is the name of your state? NY

Man, oh man Its like I hit the lottory. Yesterday I had a bench trial in Carney's Point Municipal Court on a doing 85 in a 65, clock on radar ticket.
I was found not guilty by the Judge. The trooper testerlyed and I did my cross exam on him and made him look real stupid.

CdwJava

I'm sorry, I must have missed the question in there.

Did you have a question? Or are you making your way across the internet leaving your mark?

- Carl

Curt581

rtmcqueen said:
What is the name of your state? NY

Man, oh man Its like I hit the lottory. Yesterday I had a bench trial in Carney's Point Municipal Court on a doing 85 in a 65, clock on radar ticket.
I was found not guilty by the Judge. The trooper testerlyed and I did my cross exam on him and made him look real stupid.
I'll bet he feels pretty stupid... as he's cashing that court overtime check. :D

rtmcqueen

Just for your info NJ State troopers work 4 days a week 7am to 7pm 7am to 7pm, they do not get OT for court dates. Do you know how hard it is to beat a speeding ticket clocked by radar, 2% chance baby. And I just wanted to let you guys know that you can beat it.

I

itsacatsworld

Officers of the law arent stupid you jerk but yes they are human and make mistakes......RRRRRRRR...... NEXT TIME YOU NEED HELP ARE YOU GOING TO CALL YOUR DADDY?

CdwJava

rtmcqueen said:
Just for your info NJ State troopers work 4 days a week 7am to 7pm 7am to 7pm, they do not get OT for court dates.
Actually, they do. If the court date and time are on their normal days or hours off, they WILL get overtime or compensating time off. They don't have to appear for free.

- Carl

rtmcqueen

Only if its vacation, there not like city cops. they just change the tour. and to the hater who is upset I don't call the cops. no need to. any problems i have I handle in \-house. You should be asking me how i beat the ticket.

rtmcqueen

And most officer are stupid, they all think there smarter then you and they only have a High school to back them up. Please they only see on side of the story. Take it from me I see this everyday. The can not, will not, ever beat me in court.

Curt581

rtmcqueen said:
And most officer are stupid, they all think there smarter then you and they only have a High school to back them up. Please they only see on side of the story. Take it from me I see this everyday. The can not, will
not, ever beat me in court.
Gee I guess not... You beat us in spelling, too.

What is " \-house " ?

:rolleyes:

rtmcqueen

in-house, means in the law firm. "you don't have to farm it out or pay for a lawyer. we get together every friday and go over the cases we have on the calendar for the next weeks court calendar.

bluepants

hey what questions did you use?

Hey! Congrats! It really pays to fight the ticket. I just got my ticket dismissed!

What questions did you ask the witness? I got a ticket for 85/65 also! But the case was dropped before the trial began so I didn't get to ask my questions!

Did you make any motions for dismissals at the very beginning?

Tell me !!! I want to know!!!! I LOVE fighting traffic tickets!!

CdwJava

Great! And I love the overtime! Do you have a clone here in CA that we can use?

:rolleyes:

Try driving safely instead of rolling the dice. The life you save might be your own.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">