• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The black man is ticketed again!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

plifter

What is the name of your state? OH

I was travelling on US 52 in Ohio yesterday. i was behind some red neck Jed Clampett that was driving a pick up truck over loaded with a bunch of junk. Suddenly, the bed door of the hillbilly's truck popped open and a love seat fell out! I swerved into the other lane to avoid hitting it.
Well, ole sherriff Roscoe P Coaltrain saw the whole thing and pulls in behind me and turns his lights on. Well, the cop asks me if I have any weapons or drugs in the car. I responded negatively. He then asks me what the baseball bat in the back seat is for. Keep in mind that I was returning from a baseball game and wearing my pin striped uniform. There was also a ball glove and a bag of balls next to the bat. After convincing officer Coaltrain that I was not a "gangsta" that was out to whack somebody with the ball bat, he decided to write me a ticket for failure to signal!
Meanwhile Jed Clampett has already loaded the fallen couch back into his truck and left! Hmm... I wonder why I was busted while avoiding an accident but ole Jed that nearly caused an accident gets away? Do you really think racial profiling doesn't exist? Live in my world for a day and you'll see things differently.

Rochelle

It was a set-up....yeah that's it.....it was a set up and like, this cop told this guy to, like, find out when you'd be on the road and then to, like, not secure the load and then, like, let the thing fall out so you'd swerve and then he could, like, stop you and give you a ticket because you're, like, black you know? And then, when you go to court,he can, like, say stupid stuff so you'll win and be, like, wasting everyone's time.

C

CombatTN88

File a BIG BIG BIG BIG LAWSUIT AGAINST that sherriff Roscoe P. Coltrane and that county which you were driving through. And it is grounds for racial discrimination. The cop ought to know better that you were wearing baseball uniform. What heck he think that you were a gangster? And that hillbilly ought to get a citation for couch tossing.

Regards, Combat

P

plifter

Rochelle, I never said anything about it being a set up. That sheriff just decided to check out a "nigga" to see what he was up to. He needed a reason to stop me so he used my emergency maneuver as an excuse. You pigs do it all the time! I'm getting a lawyer on this one. That hick town in OH is not getting a dime of my money!

C

CombatTN88

Execrise your Constitutitional Rights

plifter said:
Rochelle, I never said anything about it being a set up. That sheriff just decided to check out a "nigga" to see what he was up to. He needed a reason to stop me so he used my emergency maneuver as an excuse. You pigs do it all the time! I'm getting a lawyer on this one. That hick town in OH is not getting a dime of my money!
In additionally, you ought to execrise your constitititional rights by giving that cop a finger and insulted him PIG. Remember, you are protected by the US Constititution.

Regards, Combat

Y

yoyoma

Has the thought ever occured to you.........

That if you didn't look like a nigga

Then nothing would have happened?

Its not racial profiling against blacks..who are educated well speaking black people,, but the low life nigga gansta hoodlum that we hate.

Rochelle

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Somebody give the crybaby a hanky.

Why does anyone believe this guy? Read some of his old posts. He goes out of his way to try and antagonize the local police. He's been on here several times and always it's that he was just an innocent bystander. Funny but until recently, when he got hit with his own stupid words, he NEVER brought up race. He NEVER claimed racial profiling. ALL OF A SUDDEN, he's black. ALL OF A SUDDEN he's an educated man. HE IS A LIAR and every scenario he presents here is probably all twisted to make him sound like he's the poor victim. So go ahead and let him con you into feeling sorry for him. I DON'T because I've read too many of his pathetic stories. IF he were being so "terrorized by the local cops" as you have claimed so often, why haven't you done something already like a lawsuit? Because YOU ARE A LIAR and know that any judge would see right through you. It's easy to lie on here; we don't know you from Adam nor your circumstances.....but try telling this crap in court and any good judge would rip you to shreds.

Tell it to someone...anyone...else, but I am finished with you and your stupid "I'm black and cops are out to get me" stories. You've been proven a liar on here more than once. I can't believe I've wasted this much time responding.

Last edited:
E

Elvis

Plifter -

Did you fail to signal when you changed lanes? YES
Did you take down the license plates for Jed Clampet? NO
Is it possible for someone on a highway to suddenly stop their truck to re-load a loveseat by themselves in traffic without a the cop seeing them? NO
Did you tint your windows so you can jerk off ? YES
Do you post dumbass traffic stories? YES
Bottomline -
You take the cake for fruitcakes on this board - You act like both the expert and the victim on different days.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">