• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BS Speeding Ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

98SlowJetta

Washington..

Hey guy's i was on the main street in Edmonds my town, anyways it was St.Patricks day i was going down a fairly large/long hill, and there was a cop coming up the hill about 3/4 of the way down, i was going down in second gear probably 35 or so and i had 2 people in the car who were looking at my spedo while i was going down, anyways the cops see's me comes to a complete stop while i'm a ways away i pass him, and he flips around follows me i'm going 30 now and he goes code and pulls me over and said i was going 53 in a 30. I know for a fact it's complete BS as my car hits 45 in second gear before redlining. Anyways he said he picked up on on his in car radar which aparently works while working, the ticket was for 225 bucks. I want to get it knocked off my record completly and i can get a lawyer for 300 who could do it, or i could get it deffered, first traffic violation i've ever recieved... Any input would be great

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">