• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bull**** speeding tickets in tonawanda, NY

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

zurk

What is the name of your state? NY
i was driving along river road in tonawanda NY (speed limit 55). As i entered the city after rounding a corner, a speed sign said 40. took my foot off the gas - clear day - no traffic. wham -- cop car pulls right behind me and nails me for doing 54 in a 40 about 10 feet from the 40 sign.
went to court in the morning and the judge arrainged 110 people along with me with the same basic speeding tickets...55,58,62,54 in a 40 zone.
all tickets were reduced to parking violations by the attorney and we all had to fork out $100 to the city.
my advice : avoid tonawanda (at least this month).

HomeGuru

zurk said:
i was driving along river road in tonawanda NY (speed limit 55). As i entered the city after rounding a corner, a speed sign said 40. took my foot off the gas - clear day - no traffic. wham -- cop car pulls right behind me and nails me for doing 54 in a 40 about 10 feet from the 40 sign.
went to court in the morning and the judge arrainged 110 people along with me with the same basic speeding tickets...55,58,62,54 in a 40 zone.
all tickets were reduced to parking violations by the attorney and we all had to fork out $100 to the city.

**A: you were speeding and got caught. Don't be a crybaby.

seniorjudge

zurk said:
What is your legal question for us?

HomeGuru

seniorjudge said:
What is your legal question for us?

**A: he don't have none. He just want to vent and waste valuable server space. You knew Noo Yawka's, they just like to complain.

seniorjudge

HomeGuru said:
**A: he don't have none. He just want to vent and waste valuable server space. You knew Noo Yawka's, they just like to complain.
Maybe it's Nathan or the chick who wanted us to do Google searches for her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">