• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CA: 89 in a 65

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

atlas460

What is the name of your state? California
I just received a ticket for speeding at 89MPH in a 65 zone. I was wondering what kind of fines am i going to be looking at here?

What is the name of your state? California
I just received a ticket for speeding at 89MPH in a 65 zone. I was wondering what kind of fines am i going to be looking at here?
I have no idea what the fine will be, but 6 months in jail would be more than appropriate.

I have no idea what the fine will be, but 6 months in jail would be more than appropriate.
what?!? Jail time for a speeding ticket? that's stupid. Habitual speeder is one thing, but on one ticket ... C'mon.

Anyhow, you can call the court (should be listed on your ticket) to find out what the exact fine will be.

--Dave.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">