• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CA, made a left on the left arrow on Yellow, got a ticket for going on RED

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

helpwanted89

What is the name of your state? CA

taking exit form HWY 210, the exit is down slope, probably i was in 40 mph, it turned yellow by the time i reached the signal, i made a left on the left arrow on Yellow, by the time i finished the turning it became red, :( got a ticket for going on RED.

please help, i got a ticket for $351 and what not.
i have not had any tickets, can some one suggest what is the best for me to do with this case. recomed to get a lawer to help me in the case?

thank you in advance for your suggestions.

HomeGuru

helpwanted89 said:
What is the name of your state? CA

taking exit form HWY 210, the exit is down slope, probably i was in 40 mph, it turned yellow by the time i reached the signal, i made a left on the left arrow on Yellow, by the time i finished the turning it became red, :( got a ticket for going on RED.

please help, i got a ticket for $351 and what not.
i have not had any tickets, can some one suggest what is the best for me to do with this case. recomed to get a lawer to help me in the case?

thank you in advance for your suggestions.

**A: it is clear that you entered the intersection too late and when the light was not green. Yes, get a lawyer.

helpwanted89

Pugilist said:
Is this ticket a camera ticket, or did it come from a live officer?

Pug
Live officer, he is one the Huntington road, on to my right, came behind me after i took left turn to Huntington from Hwy.

do you have any recomendations about how to find a lawyer in Pasadena CA

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

helpwanted89 said:
Live officer, he is one the Huntington road, on to my right, came behind me after i took left turn to Huntington from Hwy.

do you have any recomendations about how to find a lawyer in Pasadena CA
Click on the button above that says, search for attorneys :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">