• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i beat my ticket?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j_vckrs

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC GOT CAUGHT SPEEDING 80 IN A 65...i'VE HEARD OF THIS PRAYER FOR JUDGEMENT LAW ANY INFO GREATLY APPRECIATED...

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC GOT CAUGHT SPEEDING 80 IN A 65...i'VE HEARD OF THIS PRAYER FOR JUDGEMENT LAW ANY INFO GREATLY APPRECIATED...
**A: there is no prayer for judgement law... oops, I saw something like that in the bible.

j_vckrs

Prayer for judgement law advice guy!!!

A basic definition of a "Prayer for Judgement" is a plea that can be entered in a courtroom and is neither an admission of guilt nor a plea of innocence. If the plea is accepted by the judge the charge against the accused is dismissed though the judge usually has conditions for the violation to not go on the person's record.

The conditions normally include that if within a certain time period the accused repeats the crime or a similar one he/will face both charges. However if the accused stays clean for the time period the record is expunged and the accused will face no trial or punishment for the alleged offense. In North Carolina the probationary time period is typically three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">