• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can i get arrested?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cmb115

What is the name of your state?CA I have a question concerning a traffic ticket I have to go to court for. The thing is, is that I got a ticket in another state about 6 months ago and haven't paid it. Can I get arrested when I go pay the ticket I got in this state?

lwpat

Another traffic ticket, which must be serious for a mandatory court appearance, along with a suspension from another state will make it very difficult and very expensive to maintain auto insurance.

You need to take care of the other ticket immediately before your CA license is suspended and consult an attorney on your current ticket.

jity

Some states share data while others do not - while the infraction has already been committed, and you probably received a failure to appear infraction. It is a gamble, as long as you don’t get pulled over in that state that issued the original offence – you will be fine. I highly doubt that anther state would hold you accountable for another state charge. If this is bothering you – call and talk to them and arrange for an agreeable fine. It’s all about the money.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">