• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a police officer run license plates at random for no reason?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather2

ENASNI said:
You forget... I have been accused of having no life or job...so yes I read that one... too bad the one on the macadamia nuts was erased...it was hysterical!
Maybe IAAL has it in his Archive.

Side line...in cleaning out my car...found 1/2 a hamburger bun...has mold...
A. can I sue my minor child for infesting my car with spores, since she did not throw out her garbage.

2. If penicillin is found in said mold, and I do not have a prescription, can Lawgirl, fedcop, Carl, retiredmotor, or Buckner arrest me... and me and tyson-bird will be roomies...??
Leave me out of this. I have not been irrational in weeks.

ENASNI

good for you

tyson-bird said:
Leave me out of this. I have not been irrational in weeks.
;) ;) ;)
Oh... but I have Heather..!
Don't worry about it...keep up the good work!
I will use someone else next time... I promise sorry 'bout that... :eek:
But I think Doc is wrong... it was a hamburger bun... and it was green!

Heather2

ENASNI said:
;) ;) ;)
You should know by now that Doc is never wrong! :)

rmet4nzkx

ENASNI said:
;) ;) ;)
I survived eating a worm, :eek: https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=223338
green hamburger buns? Nothing :D but watch out for the secret sauce.... Duck, Duck, waddle waddle Quack, Quack....
2 all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bunnnnn.... :)

Heather2

rmet4nzkx said:
And you're are alert and rational, good, you go girl, how about an update on your thread.
There is not to much to update. I just got back from a funeral in New Mexico. Gave blood to the doc today. Taking my meds but I miss the highs because I'm a little down. I'll update my thread when something significant happens......NA, court, etc.

Do you know if a retired cop from NM can get info on what I did? My uncle is a retired cop and his wife is an ex-con so I talked with her and told her some things but I don't want my uncle to find out all the details.

rmet4nzkx

tyson-bird said:
There is not to much to update. I just got back from a funeral in New Mexico. Gave blood to the doc today. Taking my meds but I miss the highs because I'm a little down. I'll update my thread when something significant happens......NA, court, etc.

Do you know if a retired cop from NM can get info on what I did? My uncle is a retired cop and his wife is an ex-con so I talked with her and told her some things but I don't want my uncle to find out all the details.
Then why did you tell his wife? The thrill of maybe getting caught since you don't have the highs?

Heather2

rmet4nzkx said:
Then why did you tell his wife? The thrill of maybe getting caught since you don't have the highs?
I told her so she would tell me what she did to serve time but I only told her what I was arrested for, no details. I wanted her to scare me into fighting to stay out of jail, which she did. Getting caught isn't much of a high. I would rather my uncle think I was his sweet little niece forever. ;)

He told me about all the murders he solved. That was fun. I found out that I am related to most of the population in Carlsbad, New Mexico.

rmet4nzkx

tyson-bird said:
I found out that I am related to most of the population in Carlsbad, New Mexico.
LOL, that isn't difficult because there was a lot of intermarriage there till they brought in fresh blood.

Heather2

rmet4nzkx said:
LOL, that isn't difficult because there was a lot of intermarriage there till they brought in fresh blood.
:p
That may be but it is a very small town. My cousin goes to his father to see if he is related to a pretty girl before he asks her out.

CdwJava

poppakeith said:
Not that any of the cops here would do such a thing, but I do know a deputy who visits his girlfriend or does drug deals in a different county, and writes tickets (entering on them a mile post number inside his own county), so's the sheriff will think he spent his day working. When traffic is very light, the ol' boy is not above writing an entirely bogus citation. What the law says is not always a matter of importance, not out on the mean streets.
Been on the mean streets ... the law DOES matter. At least to those cops I know. If an officer is pulling stuff like you say, then there is a serious problem with the hiring and supervision of the officers involved.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">