• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you get a limited driver's license if your other license is revoked?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lumina

My boyfriend was going to pick my up from college. On the way there he was closely tailed be a trailer truck. Afraid to get in an accident on the Highway, he sped to hurry and get in the next lane. As he got into the other lane, he was pulled over. The officer advise him that he was going 30 M.P.H. over the limit which was 65. The officer also said since he is 18 he may get his license revoked. My boyfriend didn't tell the officer about the truck because the officer was bother him about his proof of insurance. My boyfiend is also a college student and he also works to put himself through school. His family cannot afford to put him school, so workin is his only way. If he can drive he can't go to work or school. Since he is 18, there aren't any exceptions that I know of for this violation. Is there any way that he could get a limited license because he has to work and go to school? Please help any info would be greatly valued, thanks.

W

Wilson

This is really far too local for anyone out side your state to answer. Might you ask your state legislator for advice or to intercede on your/his behalf?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">