• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canadian gets ticket in Georgia 13 years ago

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cork2727

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ontario, Canada

I am a Canadian citizen. I received a speeding ticket 13 years ago in Georgia. I have no idea what county it was in, nor do I remember if it was paid. Is there any way I can find out if I paid this ticket, or if there is a bench warrant for my arrest?

S

seniorjudge

cork2727 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Ontario, Canada

I am a Canadian citizen. I received a speeding ticket 13 years ago in Georgia. I have no idea what county it was in, nor do I remember if it was paid. Is there any way I can find out if I paid this ticket, or if there is a bench warrant for my arrest?
Call these folks and ask them those questions:
http://dps.georgia.gov/02/dps/home/0,2228,5635600,00.html;jsessionid=4A472B899248A148955194B504AE4E2A

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">