• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

canadian unpaid fine for speeding in West Virginia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Joe SVS

:confused: While travelling in West Virginia in August 2000, I got a speeding ticket. I was to report to Magistrates court the following Monday. I never showed up. Instead ,I continued to drive home to Toronto , Canada. Now I would like to enter New York State. Will I have trouble at the border crossing because of this outstanding fine?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Just Blue

:confused: While travelling in West Virginia in August 2000, I got a speeding ticket. I was to report to Magistrates court the following Monday. I never showed up. Instead ,I continued to drive home to Toronto , Canada. Now I would like to enter New York State. Will I have trouble at the border crossing because of this outstanding fine?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
You need to find out if a warrent was issued for your arrest...Call the Court house you were to report to, and ask how you may solve this issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">