• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car in front of me radared and got away, I was given ticket for their speed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kass

Michigan, traveling on I94 Westbound in back of two other cars. Comming around a curve, I spot a state tropper traveling I94 Eastbound and decide to slow from aronnd 10 over to 5 under and move into the right lane. He crosses the grass median. The other two cars were moving at 95 MPH in a 70 MPH zone. I think he radared the car in front of me cause from around a curve to the right, I have doubts he coult have targeted me. He stopped me and gave me a ticket for what he radared them at. What can I do if I go to court with this story. I have nothing on my record, it is clean. I am 19 and I have been driving for 3 years, 3 and 1/2 in Feb. Please, I need advice!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">