• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Carpool

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hovsepdov

What is the name of your state? California

I know this has been covered and I looked at many posts before posting myself, but im still
lost. Today I got a ticket for solo in the carpool. My question is the same as everyones is this a point? The Code is 21655.5(B) looked it up and I dont understand it. Does anyone know the code for a double yellow line violation?

Thank You,
Hovsep

efflandt

You know what you did wrong. You violated the part that says "No person shall drive a vehicle upon those lanes except in conformity with the instructions imparted by the official traffic control devices." In other words, you did not pay attention to the signs that said how many people had to be in a vehicle in the carpool lane. If you are solo, you need an inflatable date.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">