• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

caught by "SafeLight"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alicen

I recieved a letter today from a company called "SafeLight". I belive that they set up monitoring camera systems to aid in nabbing vehicles that go thru red lights. The letter stated that my car was photographed going thru such a intersection. which I honestly can't say did or did'nt occur. But what does trouble me is the company stated that they had sent letter requesting me to send them $50.00. I never did recieve that notification. Now they are applling a additional $50.00 late penality. Am I stuck paying $100.00 bucks ? Or can i attempt to have "safeLight provide me proof that the violation accually took place. By the way this occured in Greensboro, NC . Thanks.

V

Vincent Cosent

If you dont pay

will safe light send an employee to arrest you?Without knowing what arrangement the local court has its hard to give specific advice.Many other areas have not allowed these devices to be used due to legal problems. You can check with police dept.
The court or a lawyer about the legality of these cameras and whom to pay if you decide to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">