• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cell phone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lilk

What is the name of your state?Missouri
I was driving down the highway and some idiot cut me off really bad. So, the natural reaction for me is to flip him off and flash my lights. He is in a brand new volvo and i am in a gmc envoy with 12 big bags of mulch in the back, so i dont even try to speed up. He drops back next to me and starts to flip me off and yell at me. As i flip him off again with my window up, he takes a cell phone picture of me. He starts holding the cell phone up and laughing like he is going to go to the police and show them. my question is, not only in my case but with any case, will a cell phone picture do any good for a person making a complaint.

HomeGuru

lilk said:
What is the name of your state?Missouri
I was driving down the highway and some idiot cut me off really bad. So, the natural reaction for me is to flip him off and flash my lights.

**A: natural reaction yes, for someone with road rage issues.

He is in a brand new volvo and i am in a gmc envoy with 12 big bags of mulch in the back, so i dont even try to speed up. He drops back next to me and starts to flip me off and yell at me. As i flip him off again with my window up, he takes a cell phone picture of me. He starts holding the cell phone up and laughing like he is going to go to the police and show them. my question is, not only in my case but with any case, will a cell phone picture do any good for a person making a complaint.

**A: yes, cellphone images have helped in many convictions.

racer72

The SCOTUS has ruled flipping the bird is protected by the First Amendment. Flip off folks all you want.

gawm

be glad it was a cell phone and not a gun. someone does something stupid just let it go. if it makes you feel better to whisper something under your breath, then fine. nowadays you need to be more careful. haven't you ever heard of road rage? would it of been worth it to get shot over that? I bet your family wouldn't think so!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">